Our Company M/s. Bahl Paper Mills Ltd. is fully dedicated to build-up its business affairs involving the Civic - Economic sustainability along-with the ecosystem. Our Group of Companies have commenced a multi-pronged move towards C.S.R. within its Organization. It is uniformly significant to determine that every activity carry-out under C.S.R. makes a communally responsible business intellect. So, in the field of CSR we always pro-actively participate for the welfare of society at local level, district level, state level as well as at national level as a whole.
Our company has acquired new dimensions in the recent few years and have come-out as one of the strategic corridor for many more to follow and feel a sense of responsibility for our society as a whole.
Our Company helps the society constantly in sphere of its life in different fields viz; in Education, Plantation, Health-care Service, Relief Funds, at the time Natural Calamities, for Spiritual growth etc. Few of the synopsis of our CSR activities are as follows:
- Company donated Rs.20,65,127/- towards “Prime Minister National Relief Fund” during the Financial Year 2014-15.
- During flood and natural calamity took place in Uttarakhand State our Company donated Rs.1,00,000/- towards “Uttarakhand Flood Relief Fund".
- 2015-16: Total Rs 23,05,534/- to Prime Ministers National Relief Fund.
- 2016-17: Total Rs.35,22,100/- to Prime Ministers National Relief Fund.
- 2017-18: Total Rs.56,04,128/- to Prime Ministers National Relief Fund.
- 2018-19: Total Rs.1,00,00,001/- towards Scientific Research to Sri Balaji Arogyavara Prasadini Scheme of Tirumala Tirupatidevasthanama Trust at Tirupati.
- 2019-20: Total Rs.94,89,790/-
- Rs.20,00,000/- provided to Jimmedari Foundation for promoting health care in kashipur, Uttarakhand.
- Rs. 65,41,587/- spent on Renovation and maintenance of Government Public Schools in Udham Singh Nagar District.
- Rs. 9,48,203/- was spent on other social activities.
- 2020-21: Total Rs.11,347,284/-
- Rs.62,53,832/- spent on Renovation and maintenance of Government Public Schools in Udham Singh Nagar District.
- Surgical C-Arm Infinity SA of Rs.9,00,000/- was provided to Almora District Hospital.
- Covid Kits amounting Rs.7,94,464/-were distributed in Kashipur.
- Rs.5,00,000/- provided to Jimmedari Foundation for promoting health care in Kashipur, Uttarakhand.
- Rs.2,898,988/- invested in Prime Minister National Relief Fund.
However, as a whole aspect, under CSR activities our Companies specially focus on the following areas and donate and help-out the society, under State / Centre Govt. policies & relief funds:
- That the protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art; setting up public libraries, promotion and development of traditional art and handicrafts.
- That the contribution to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any other Fund set-up by the Centre Govt. for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women.
- The Rural Development Projects of State & Centre Govts. and Slum Area Development etc.
- That the contribution or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions, which are approved by the Central Government.
- To eradicate hunger, poverty and malnutrition and making available safe drinking water to society.
- For promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly and the differently able and livelihood enhancement projects.
- That to Promote gender equality, empowering women, donations for setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans, held in setting up old age homes, day care centers and such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward.
- For ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agro forestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air and water.
Apart from above, our Companies help under CSR activities to the registered Trust or Society, Co. established by its holding, subsidiary or associate company or otherwise, provided that the Co. has specified the activities to be undertaken the modalities for utilization of funds as well as reporting and monitoring mechanism. Our Group Companies also collaborate with each other for jointly undertaking CRS activities; provided that each of the Companies are able to individually report on such type of project and schemes from time to time.